VS Sassoon has just launched a brand new generation of the iconic Goddess Steam Straightener which has round slim plates to allow you to straighten easily and curl with the same tool while you are conditioning your hair!
The launch of the Goddess hailed the arrival of a new straightening era with its innovative design to straighten and condition at the same time due to the gentle ionic conditioning mist it utilised. The new luxe-gold version has arrived in a slimline design to offer all of these features and more.
The Goddess Slimline Straightener offers rounder plates for curling and the slim design makes straightening closer to the roots much easier.
NEW SoITEC Ceramic coated plates glide effortlessly through the hair resulting in the ultimate soft, shiny finish. These plates are 20% harder and 50% softer than standard ceramic plates, there is a high content of nano ceramic particles present in the coating which provides ultra smooth and hard wearing plates.
I have quite long, fine hair and am wary of hair tools because as a teen I had to cut more than one curling wand out of my hair. My hair is quite special to me and in my opinion my best feature, so it takes a bit to get me working with hair tools. I took the Goddess Slimline Straightener for a bit of a test run tonight, we actually used it on three of us with quite different hair types.
Once I got my co-ordination together and worked out what I was doing this was a quick and easy process that left my hair soft, silky and looking amazing. Straightening worked a treat and even the curl, when I worked out how to do it properly, was simple and effective. I am always concerned about getting my hair tangled because of it’s length but it slid easily through these plates without a tangle.
My sweet sister also offered to put the Goddess through her paces because she has medium-long hair that is quite wavy and stubborn to straighten. She found it quick and easy with only one going over required, I think the Goddess found a fan in her.
Some of the unique features of the Goddess Slimline Straightener include:
- Ultra fast heat up and up to 230°C salon professional heat
- Ultra straight results with enhanced shine and smoothness due to conditioning ionic steam infusing hair with moisture and offering protection
- NEW SoITEC Ceramic coated plates
- Ionic condition technology that conditions hair reducing static to leave it silky and shiny
- CeramicTEC heating with 4 professional ceramic heaters
- 10 temperature settings from 170°C to 230°C to suit all hair types
- Slimline design for an even finish, and easy, controlled styling as well as great for straightening right from the roots
- Retractable detangling combs
- Automatic safety cut off system
- Locking switch to keep straightener secure
- Luxury heat resistant mat/storage wrap
- Professional salon length power cord that swivels for easy maneuverability
All in all this is a one stop styling shop that will be great for all hair lengths and types! Certainly something I look forward to playing with some more.
For stockist information please visit them at: www.vssassoon.com.au
What horror hair stories have you got that you’d like to share with us?
My blurb went missing… so now I have to bring you a new one. One that is a little broader too.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years I have broadened my horizons considerably.
I inhale music, hair metal that satisfies my inner bogan is where my musical passion lies, but again I’ve been exposed to lots of different music I wouldn’t normally listen to and have broadened those horizons also.
In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews.
Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS! Reading, writing, speaking, listening – if it’s got words I’m there!