Nicole Scherzinger is probably best known as the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, but with a successful switch to solo singing and minor roles in film and television she has well and truly “made it” in celebrity land. Oh, and did I mention…she has really great hair.
As the global ambassador for Herbal Essences her hair is making a signature for itself as it bounces and shines its way along the red carpet. Can you get shiny, lustrous hair like Nicole from a supermarket brand? International Hairstylist Charles Baker says you can!
Here is a special step by step guide from Charles to get you started on the road to Doll-worthy hair:
- Start with a moisturising shampoo and conditioner for smooth, silky hair. Nicole loves the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration collection, infused with Hawaiian coconut and orchid extracts.
- After gently towel-drying hair, apply a leave-in treatment such as Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight leave-in cream to lengths.
- Take 2-inch sections of hair and blow dry using a medium round bristle brush, brushing away from the roots to create volume.
- Once dry, leave hair to set in rollers while still warm – this will ensure hair won’t drop while cooling.
- Remove rollers from hair once cool and loosely brush waves into position.
- To finish, lightly spray hair with a flexible hold hairspray – Herbal Essences Set Me Up hairspray in the Supersize package allows movement while still holding your hair in place.
PRODUCTS USED TO CREATE THIS LOOK:
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo RRP $5.99
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner RRP $5.99
- Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Leave In Cream RRP $5.99
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!