Great hair is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day because what Mum doesn’t want a good hair day, every day. It’s all well and good to splurge and buy mum a salon voucher but wouldn’t it be a better long term investment to buy her a high quality tool that offers great hair at her fingertips whenever she needs it?
Remington has long been a name synonymous with high quality personal care products and the Silk Italia hair dryer (AC1000AU) certainly does not disappoint.
Italy has a reputation for superior engineering craftmanship and durability so the Italian crafted motor in the Silk Italia hair dryer is high performance, high quality and durable.
Remington’s Silk Italia hair dryer features a Salon Professional 2300 watt AC motor with Silk Ceramic Technology using real silk proteins. The Silk Italia provides even heat distribution for silky smooth salon results every time. The Silk Italia also utilises Conditioning Ionic Technology which releases 90% more ions (than a standard Remington hair dryer) for a frizz free shine ensuring head turning styles for ever occasion.
Remington Silk Italia hair dryer Features:
- Italian made AC Motor (2x longer motor life than standard Remington DC Motor)
- 2300 watts of power offering up to 140km/hr airflow speed for quick drying
- Silk Ceramic Technology providing even heat distribution for silky smooth salon results
- Conditioning Ionic Technology releasing 90% more ions, conditioning and nourishing for frizz free, soft, shiny, smooth hair
- Turbo boost function to increase airflow by 10%
- 6 switch combinations with 3 heat and 2 speed settings
- Cool Shot
- Professional ultra slim concentrator
- Removable filter
- Hang Loop
- 5 year warranty
For stockist information please call: 1800 623 118
For more information please visit Remington Products
My blurb went missing… so now I have to bring you a new one. One that is a little broader too.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years I have broadened my horizons considerably.
I inhale music, hair metal that satisfies my inner bogan is where my musical passion lies, but again I’ve been exposed to lots of different music I wouldn’t normally listen to and have broadened those horizons also.
In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews.
Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS! Reading, writing, speaking, listening – if it’s got words I’m there!