From the Paris runway comes a naturally textured hair look for the Lanvin Spring / Summer 2014 fashion show. Redken were behind the style with their Creative Consultant Guido Paulo at the lead.
This is how you can copy this hairstyle at home:
Redken Creative Consultant Guido Palau created an easy, carefree look for Lanvin by exposing the models’ natural textures and cuts on the runway. Instead of adding hair extensions, which tends to standardize the style, Guido kept it real and styled the models’ hair according to their own cut and texture. Regardless of the variation of hairstyles on the runway, all the models perfectly captured the intended ease of the style.
“I created a very simple look again. I say again, because simplistic hair seems to be a recurring style this season. I wanted the hair to be natural and somewhat bedhead like in appearance for Lanvin. The look is meant to seem like you haven’t tried at all.”-Guido, Redken Creative
1. Apply Redken guts 10 root targeted volume spray foam to damp hair, from roots to lengths and allow to dry naturally.
2. Create a deep side part and sweep hair over to one side.
3. Apply Redken quick tease 15 backcombing finishing spray at the root to achieve some volume and spray Redken wax blast 10 high impact finishing spray-wax on lengths for more texture.
4. Pull hair into low ponytail and secure with a hair tie
- Redken guts 10 volume spray foam RRP $29.95
- Redken quick tease 15 backcombing finishing spray RRP $27.50
- Redken quick dry 18 instant finishing spray RRP $26.95
FOR YOUR NEAREST REDKEN STOCKIST, PHONE: 1300 650 170 OR VISIT WWW.REDKEN.COM.AU
Photos by Matt Lever for Redken
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x