REDKEN were behind the scenes at the LIFEwithBIRD runway show for their 2012 Spring / Summer collection (titled ‘The Distance Between’ ).
Hair Director for REDKEN, Jon Pulitano, worked his magic on the models to create a “modern minimalist” style.
“Simple but sexy with messy elements” says Redken Hair Director Jon Pulitano. “The result was a tumbled pulled-back look with a semi-matte finish.”
This is how Jon and the REDKEN team created the LIFEwithBIRD look.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK
- Start by applying Redken Guts 10 volume spray foam all over the hair, for hold and texture.
- Direct the hair back away from the face and blow dry roughly using your hands, until the product sets.
- Once the hair is dry, apply Redken Argan-6 Oil to the hair from the top through to the ends for softness and shine.
- Finish with Redken Quick Dry 18 instant finishing spray to keep the hair back and to tame flyaways.
- Redken Guts 10 RRP $29.95
- Redken Argan-6 Oil RRP $29.00
- Redken Quick Dry RRP $26.95
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!