bhave have just released a new product to give all hair lengths and types a boost of extra volume and texture.
Fine hair can be such a challenge to get a great style to hold and look full, bhave can solve that problem for you with the new bhave Gun Powder.
Key benefits include:
- Delivers instant volume, texture and root boost to even the finest, limpest locks
- Creates tousled texture for that messy, bed head look
- Adds good grip so perfect for making those complicated up-dos stay put
- Keeps excess oil under control and refreshes hair between washes
- Makes freshly washed hair perform like “second day hair”
- Holds shape and style in place
- Can be reactivated with a quick “scrunch”
- Stylish matt finish
- Unique wand design with clever trigger delivery system puts you in control of how much dust is dispensed and precisely where it is deposited
- Compact packaging is perfect for travelling and small enough to keep an extra in your handbag
bhave Gun Powder is super simple to use; apply dust into roots and gently rub in with your fingertips. Work in a small amount at a time and add more as required because less is more. Style, pin or backcomb as desired.
This product is free from Parabens, Sulphates and Sodium Chloride.
Suitable for all hair types and length, especially good for hair that requires extra volume and texture.
RRP$ 29.95 / 40ml
bhave is a proudly Australian brand of salon professional products that are never tested on animals. bhave Gun Powder is available NOW from selected hair salons nationally.
For stockist enquiries, please phone 1300 40 20 64.
6 of our members will be trialling bhave Gun Powder, find out what they think in the comment section below.
My blurb went missing… so now I have to bring you a new one. One that is a little broader too.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years I have broadened my horizons considerably.
I inhale music, hair metal that satisfies my inner bogan is where my musical passion lies, but again I’ve been exposed to lots of different music I wouldn’t normally listen to and have broadened those horizons also.
In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews.
Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS! Reading, writing, speaking, listening – if it’s got words I’m there!