Make Your Hair Bhave Even If You Don’t!
If after a long hot summer of spending time in the wind, sun, chlorine, salt water and air conditioning has left your hair dull, dry, frizzy and unable to hold a style – don’t despair! Nurse your hair back to good health with the bhave Professional Hair Care range of highly concentrated and nutritive-rich formulations that are designed to restore and deeply fortify hair, leaving it extraordinarily shiny, silky soft and well-behaved, right from day one.
So you can once again rock gorgeous hair, bhave has provided us with 3 hair care pack valued at $136.85 that teams its best-selling Rescue Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner with Raw Natural Keratin technology to help restore and repair dry, brittle hair from the inside out with the argan oil enriched Riot Control Oil, that sedates frizz and restores shine and manageability to all hair types.
These highly concentrated formulas restore and deeply fortify hair, leaving it extraordinarily shiny, silky and well-behaved, right from day one.
bhave™ is an Australian brand of salon professional hair care products and in-salon treatments that are free from parabens, sulphates and sodium chloride, are never tested on animals and are available from selected hair salons nationally.
For your chance to win one of these amazing prizes tell us in the comments section below why your hair needs to bhave this autumn.
Competition closes 02/04/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x