Sun, surf and playing in the great outdoors …. Summer is coming and along with all that outdoor fun, it comes with some unique hair health hazards all its own!
Keep your locks looking luscious through the long hot summer with bhave Deep Intense Conditioning Masque which employs raw natural keratin technology to penetrate the hair shaft to repair and rebuild hair damage from the inside out.
Infused with highly concentrated levels of antioxidants and nutritive-rich certified organic oils to strengthen, nourish and repair hair damage while adding high shine and volume, this award-winning formulation provides intense moisture and relief to extremely stressed, coloured, dry or damaged hair.
bhave has 4 Deep Intense Conditioning Masques valued at RRP$41.95 to give away. For your chance to win one tell us in the comments section below how you will be wearing your hair this summer.
Stockist Enquiries: www.bhavehair.com or 1300 40 20 64.
Competition closes 01/10/16 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x